The HandY Forum

An independant Forum for Hayes & Yeading Utd & all things Football.
It is currently Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:14 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Truro
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:21 pm 
Apprentice

What a fantastic display of football by Hayes today. My Man of the Match was Sanmi Odelusi.

Post subject: Re: Truro
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:36 pm 
Delroy (Legend)

Had worse days! Well done all and good to see TOD back at the ground!
“We” now have enough in the kitty to Sponsor our first player this Season, I’ll speak to Andy as to who will be the lucky person! Thank you for purchasing Badges, Scarves and Pens and of course, Beanie Hats to follow aren’t they Tim!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:25 pm 
Reserve Team

50/50 was won by a bloke in trousers, or a woman in a dress, or a woman in trousers, or a bloke in a dress. They've been lifelong a Hayes supporter or Truro supporter or a confirmed neutral.

Not sure who I'd pick as man of the match, a great performance all round. Even more so as the official match report reveals that Dylan is actually a chrysalis. When he emerges from that shell I can see our red admiral knocking the goals in. ;)

The tackling, passing, urgency and running all way up on recent performances. That it looked like a draw for a while seemed unjust but thankfully all was put right in the last few minutes.

Now, who are we playing next...?

:footy2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:03 pm 
Delroy (Legend)

50/50 was won by a bloke in trousers, or a woman in a dress, or a woman in trousers, or a bloke in a dress. They've been lifelong a Hayes supporter or Truro supporter or a confirmed neutral.

The lucky winner was a certain John in trousers who has been coming to Hayes for years a lifelong Hayes supporter and used to bring his son as well, strangely named.....John! Congratulations, always buys a few Tickets and has been know to stand a round in the Bar......

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:49 am 
First Team

Quite an unexpected performance and result. (just look at the majority of score predictions from everyone) What can I say? Superb result and game. loved it! Ever player played great. :clap:
Wealdstone will be a tough game, but keep playing like that and we'll win the league! I had a quick word with Omar Rowe and he hopes to be back next week :clap2
:footy2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:06 am 
Reserve Team

Great win and well deserved,could of had a bunch of men of the match.Good post in non league paper from Hartley Witney regarding step 3clubs playing in fa cup next week against national league teams,with no supporters permitted will we get any compensation for what would of been 50/50 split gate money bearing in mind wealdstones good support.???