The HandY Forum

An independant Forum for Hayes & Yeading Utd & all things Football.
It is currently Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:03 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: FACEBOOK PAGE
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:18 pm 
Delroy (Legend)

I no longer subscribe to Facebook, But believe there is a "Hayes fans "page ,on this particular site. I have been sent a link tonight, from a Hayes brother that has made my blood boil.
A loyal Hayes boy, who I have known for over 10 years. His passion , his enthusiasm and his general positivity towards this great club , was brought into question , by an "unofficial" club representive, who it seems, gets given a Hi-VIZ Jacket and this seems, to have given this person delusions of grandeur.
I will not name any names , due to being in a diplomatic mood tonight. But a message to the club directors.......sort it out .

On another note ,Happy Friday and C'mon U A'yes

Post subject: Re: FACEBOOK PAGE
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:49 pm 
Delroy (Legend)

unit wrote:
I no longer subscribe to Facebook, But believe there is a "Hayes fans "page ,on this particular site. I have been sent a link tonight, from a Hayes brother that has made my blood boil.
A loyal Hayes boy, who I have known for over 10 years. His passion , his enthusiasm and his general positivity towards this great club , was brought into question , by an "unofficial" club representive, who it seems, gets given a Hi-VIZ Jacket and this seems, to have given this person delusions of grandeur.
I will not name any names , due to being in a diplomatic mood tonight. But a message to the club directors.......sort it out .

On another note ,Happy Friday and C'mon U A'yes

Name and shame them Unit ;)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:08 pm 
Delroy (Legend)

I hoped the practice of hitting returning/occasional supporters over the head with the register had ended.

It is great that there are those who want to go to every game and they are fortunate that they have the time or can organise their schedules to allow this.

However, there are those who do not have that privilege and have work commitments and care responsibilities that prevent 100% attendance.

There are also alternative leisure activities that can occupy spare time and when these options are compared with the prospect of being berated at (rather than welcomed to) a match then it's shouldn't be a surprise that some supporter's attendance is irregular.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:25 pm 
Delroy (Legend)

Mr Reasonable wrote:
I hoped the practice of hitting returning/occasional supporters over the head with the register had ended.

It is great that there are those who want to go to every game and they are fortunate that they have the time or can organise their schedules to allow this.

However, there are those who do not have that privilege and have work commitments and care responsibilities that prevent 100% attendance.

There are also alternative leisure activities that can occupy spare time and when these options are compared with the prospect of being berated at (rather than welcomed to) a match then it's shouldn't be a surprise that some supporter's attendance is irregular.

What the Fu*k...are you saying...Clever words Mr R...there are some FANS out there who make an effort to get to that God forsaking place...& as I was there with my better half & saw so many NEW faces...young ladies & Kids...they LOVED IT!!!

:footy1 BEER & FOOD was good too!

UP TED LASSO :footy

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=zz ... 3EF83E85A5

'Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance & conscientious stupidity'...

Dr. M. L. King.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:13 pm 
Delroy (Legend)

Jesus Jobber,. read the whole thread.

The only person I'm having a pop at is the sanctimonious sod who thinks it appropriate to question the loyalty of supporters who cannot, or choose not to, attend every game.

I have also noted a number of new faces at the home games I have attended and this is encouraging. It is no surprise that you have noticed the young ladies the only thing I find astonishing is that you haven't started making unwelcome comments to them on Twitter.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:50 am 
Delroy (Legend)

Unit as Sweedon has stated name & shame...I'm not on Facebook so have not seen the Post...Mr R will always be a friend & I love the BANTER...have been to many games together & GIGS...

Hope to see you next Monday!

:footy1 :footy2

'Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance & conscientious stupidity'...

Dr. M. L. King.