The HandY Forum

An independant Forum for Hayes & Yeading Utd & all things Football.
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:39 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Tuesday Harrow Borough
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:54 pm 
Offline
Delroy (Legend)

Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:02 am
Posts: 3314
Could be entertaining in more ways then one.....I’m doing the Bar! No, I say again no Fancy Cocktails available but Real Rebellion Ale and a wonderful Red Wine will be available amongst other tipples, see you there and rush me off my feet.....

_________________
If in doubt, Flat Out!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:28 pm 
Offline
Youth Team

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:12 pm
Posts: 92
Wonder where the money goes? The club or a certain company called island exhibitions.......


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:42 pm 
Offline
Delroy (Legend)

Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:10 pm
Posts: 2273
Mr Bomb can you explain your post please.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:47 pm 
Offline
Delroy (Legend)

Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:02 am
Posts: 3314
Aaron, I assume you spent all afternoon in Spoons hence the Post, you may want to consider removing it?

_________________
If in doubt, Flat Out!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:52 pm 
Offline
Youth Team

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:12 pm
Posts: 92
Im just asking a genuine question. As a loyal supporter what is wrong with asking that question. Are we as supporters not entitled to know where the bar money is going. If anyone can provide proof as to where the money is going, and prove me wrong then please do? I guess the hierachy will just ignore this as usual.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:25 pm 
Offline
Delroy (Legend)

Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:02 am
Posts: 3314
I must be missing something here......if both the Chaiman put in their own money to keep this Club afloat, does it REALLY matter where the odd fiver from the Bar goes? Out of interest, I doubt very much if there is any profit from the Bar after the amount of Beer I purchased for the QPR Game that has not been drunk and will probably have to be thrown away,. Sorry Arron, I think you are wrong going after the Chairmen.

_________________
If in doubt, Flat Out!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:36 pm 
Offline
Youth Team

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:12 pm
Posts: 92
Chairmen? No chairman. I fully support one of them its the other im not so sure about. I know for a fact that there are alot of people working at this club who are very unhappy at this situation the club is in right now. And Im talking about people who work hard for this club and give everything to see us succeed.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:02 pm 
Offline
Delroy (Legend)

Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:10 pm
Posts: 2273
PipeBomb wrote:
Chairmen? No chairman. I fully support one of them its the other im not so sure about. I know for a fact that there are alot of people working at this club who are very unhappy at this situation the club is in right now. .


Mr Bomb just to warn you , you will be shot down in flames whenever you have a pop at the club board, believe me I should know.. Could you explain to us your thoughts on the current situation .


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:43 am 
Offline
Delroy (Legend)
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:01 pm
Posts: 1458
Good effort Mr Spain for helping out behind the bar.

We've fallen to a low standard but we must have the best stand and pitch in the league, had a fairly stable and solid team last season and we still have a club. Those basic things must be something to be proud of (although I did expect promotion last season).

Clearly some of the vocal supporters who often attend are upset over a few things. Try and be clear so other supporters know the facts and there is less chance of misunderstandings.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:50 am 
Offline
Youth Team

Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:20 am
Posts: 33
Wonder where the money goes? The club or a certain company called island exhibitions......

Pipebomb,

The money from the bar doesn’t go to Island Exhibitions, if you have attend an upcoming home game I will show you all the work Island Exhibitions has done and continues to do at the club free of charge.

Tom


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:47 pm 
Offline
Delroy (Legend)

Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:10 pm
Posts: 2273
ex spain wrote:
Could be entertaining in more ways then one.....I’m doing the Bar! No, I say again no Fancy Cocktails available but Real Rebellion Ale and a wonderful Red Wine will be available amongst other tipples, see you there and rush me off my feet.....


Good luck tomorrow mate on your role as bar steward, if you promised quality cheese and onion rolls (as per church rd )with a pint you may get me back lol. Hope you sell sell sell.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:12 pm 
Offline
Youth Team

Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:01 pm
Posts: 49
Too late to draft in the expert cheese and onion roll makers that are Graham and Julie, I suppose. Would have enhanced the red wine or the Rebellion experience.
Will just have to sit and sigh over my diet coke.....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:14 pm 
Offline
Delroy (Legend)

Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:02 am
Posts: 3314
Yeah, funny that, I was thinking of getting some rolls but ................I’m sure it will not be worth it as the game is on the plastic. You could always bring a picnic!

_________________
If in doubt, Flat Out!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:26 pm 
Offline
Reserve Team

Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:18 pm
Posts: 277
Location: Aston Clinton
Nomadhayes wrote:
Too late to draft in the expert cheese and onion roll makers that are Graham and Julie, I suppose. Would have enhanced the red wine or the Rebellion experience.
Will just have to sit and sigh over my diet coke.....


Don’t expect to be able to get any diet drink from the ‘tea hut’ inside the ground as they “forgot to get some in” at the QPR game. However, they also forgot to “get some in” all through last season too.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:18 pm 
Offline
Delroy (Legend)

Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:02 am
Posts: 3314
Ray Peploe wrote:
Nomadhayes wrote:
Too late to draft in the expert cheese and onion roll makers that are Graham and Julie, I suppose. Would have enhanced the red wine or the Rebellion experience.
Will just have to sit and sigh over my diet coke.....


Don’t expect to be able to get any diet drink from the ‘tea hut’ inside the ground as they “forgot to get some in” at the QPR game. However, they also forgot to “get some in” all through last season too.


James will not be in attendance this evening, it’s me or nothing!

_________________
If in doubt, Flat Out!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group