The HandY Forum

An independant Forum for Hayes & Yeading Utd & all things Football.
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:39 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Tuesday Harrow Borough
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:54 pm 
Delroy (Legend)

Could be entertaining in more ways then one.....I’m doing the Bar! No, I say again no Fancy Cocktails available but Real Rebellion Ale and a wonderful Red Wine will be available amongst other tipples, see you there and rush me off my feet.....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:28 pm 
Youth Team

Wonder where the money goes? The club or a certain company called island exhibitions.......

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:42 pm 
Delroy (Legend)

Mr Bomb can you explain your post please.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:47 pm 
Delroy (Legend)

Aaron, I assume you spent all afternoon in Spoons hence the Post, you may want to consider removing it?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:52 pm 
Youth Team

Im just asking a genuine question. As a loyal supporter what is wrong with asking that question. Are we as supporters not entitled to know where the bar money is going. If anyone can provide proof as to where the money is going, and prove me wrong then please do? I guess the hierachy will just ignore this as usual.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:25 pm 
Delroy (Legend)

I must be missing something here......if both the Chaiman put in their own money to keep this Club afloat, does it REALLY matter where the odd fiver from the Bar goes? Out of interest, I doubt very much if there is any profit from the Bar after the amount of Beer I purchased for the QPR Game that has not been drunk and will probably have to be thrown away,. Sorry Arron, I think you are wrong going after the Chairmen.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:36 pm 
Youth Team

Chairmen? No chairman. I fully support one of them its the other im not so sure about. I know for a fact that there are alot of people working at this club who are very unhappy at this situation the club is in right now. And Im talking about people who work hard for this club and give everything to see us succeed.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:02 pm 
Delroy (Legend)

PipeBomb wrote:
Chairmen? No chairman. I fully support one of them its the other im not so sure about. I know for a fact that there are alot of people working at this club who are very unhappy at this situation the club is in right now. .

Mr Bomb just to warn you , you will be shot down in flames whenever you have a pop at the club board, believe me I should know.. Could you explain to us your thoughts on the current situation .

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:43 am 
Delroy (Legend)

Good effort Mr Spain for helping out behind the bar.

We've fallen to a low standard but we must have the best stand and pitch in the league, had a fairly stable and solid team last season and we still have a club. Those basic things must be something to be proud of (although I did expect promotion last season).

Clearly some of the vocal supporters who often attend are upset over a few things. Try and be clear so other supporters know the facts and there is less chance of misunderstandings.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:50 am 
Youth Team

Wonder where the money goes? The club or a certain company called island exhibitions......

Pipebomb,

The money from the bar doesn’t go to Island Exhibitions, if you have attend an upcoming home game I will show you all the work Island Exhibitions has done and continues to do at the club free of charge.

Tom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:47 pm 
Delroy (Legend)

ex spain wrote:
Could be entertaining in more ways then one.....I’m doing the Bar! No, I say again no Fancy Cocktails available but Real Rebellion Ale and a wonderful Red Wine will be available amongst other tipples, see you there and rush me off my feet.....

Good luck tomorrow mate on your role as bar steward, if you promised quality cheese and onion rolls (as per church rd )with a pint you may get me back lol. Hope you sell sell sell.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:12 pm 
Youth Team

Too late to draft in the expert cheese and onion roll makers that are Graham and Julie, I suppose. Would have enhanced the red wine or the Rebellion experience.
Will just have to sit and sigh over my diet coke.....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:14 pm 
Delroy (Legend)

Yeah, funny that, I was thinking of getting some rolls but ................I’m sure it will not be worth it as the game is on the plastic. You could always bring a picnic!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:26 pm 
Reserve Team

Nomadhayes wrote:
Too late to draft in the expert cheese and onion roll makers that are Graham and Julie, I suppose. Would have enhanced the red wine or the Rebellion experience.

Don’t expect to be able to get any diet drink from the ‘tea hut’ inside the ground as they “forgot to get some in” at the QPR game. However, they also forgot to “get some in” all through last season too.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:18 pm 
Delroy (Legend)

Ray Peploe wrote:
Nomadhayes wrote:

Don’t expect to be able to get any diet drink from the ‘tea hut’ inside the ground as they “forgot to get some in” at the QPR game. However, they also forgot to “get some in” all through last season too.

James will not be in attendance this evening, it’s me or nothing!